Find YOUR Sparkle! and become an ILEAP Volunteer
If you would like to Volunteer for the ILEAP Charity you can either Volunteer at one of our many group sessions or you can organise fundraising events that will help us to continue to develop our important work. Either way, you will receive the relevant support you need and lots of opportunities to have fun, socialise and do something important and worthwhile.
The benefits of becoming a Volunteer for the ILEAP Charity
- A sense of satisfaction and improved holistic health and wellbeing.
- The opportunity to assist and help vulnerable young people and adults so that they can reach their full potential.
- A thorough induction that will help you to make a positive difference.
- Free DBS enhanced Disclosure for those aged 16 years and over who want to Volunteer at our sessions.
- Free training opportunities in topics related to social care through our online training portal.
- Access to challenging, rewarding and fun activities during your leisure time that take place in the heart of the local community.
- Accreditation for your work through nationally recognised qualifications such as the Duke of Edinburgh Award, Community Sports Leaders Award, National Citizen Service etc.
- Important References and letters of Appreciation to show prospective Employers and Universities. These will help you to stand out from your peers and could make all the difference when applying to Universities.
If you feel able to share your time, and support ILEAP by becoming a Volunteer please contact our dedicated Volunteer Co-ordinator Natalie Taylor for further information on 07956 344589 or email Natalie on
If you are aged 14 years and over and would like to apply to be an ILEAP Volunteer please complete the Volunteer Expression of Interest Form and we will write to your references and be in touch with available opportunities.
If you would like to fundraise for ILEAP you will be able to set up your own dedicated fundraising page at www.justgiving.com/ileap
Either way thank you in anticipation for all your help and support.