If you would like to Volunteer for the Charity you will receive ongoing training
and support and lots of opportunities to have fun and socialise.
The benefits of becoming a volunteer for ILEAP
- A thorough induction
- Free CRB enhanced Disclosure
- Free Monthly training opportunities in topics related to social care
- Access to challenging and rewarding activities
- Free volunteer uniform
- Accreditation for your work through nationally recognised qualifications
- References and letters of appreciation to show prospective employers and Universities
If you feel able to share your time, and support ILEAP by becoming a volunteer please contact the Project Manager or follow the steps below.
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
Get in touch with ILEAP by telephone or email. ILEAP will send you an application
Pack, on receipt of this pack ILEAP will request 2 references. On receipt of
satisfactory references ILEAP will arrange a meeting, an induction and apply for your
enhanced Disclosure and Baring Scheme (DBS) disclosure.
How it works once your an ILEAP Volunteer.
We email our volunteers our current availability form listing all of our current
activities. Volunteers return this form, highlighting their chosen activities. ILEAP
then sends out a personalised volunteer plan confirming all of the chosen activities.
We email Volunteers a monthly training bulletin offering free training opportunities
in topics related to Social Care.
The volunteer form is coming soon!